Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mist - can Kill, can save

It was getting dark.
All ten of us had just took off for our evening sortie.
I was flying highest of all.
Suddenly I noticed a grey mist surrounding them.
I saw them loosing control and falling flat on ground.
I tried to zoom faster to get away from the mist,
but it came nearer. I had this choking sensation.
I looked below and saw this lady waving a red-black can emitting this deadly mist.
I could barely read the letters written on the can H.. I.. T.........
.
.
He was gasping for air when I saw him.
His face was blue.
He was looking at me in desperation.
I knew I had to act fast.
I started searching frantically in the drawers.
At last I found the can of asthalin.
One puff and the white pure mist filled his nostrils.
Moments later he was smiling again.

No comments: