Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Naked

All these years I had her in my fantasies.
There she was lying in front of me ...naked.
She tried to smile at me, but the anxiety showed on her face.
She closed her eyes.
She was looking pretty.
She had gained weight since we met last.
Her raven hairs were tied in a bun.
Her skin was glowing, flushed, hot.
I couldn't move my eyes away from her body.
She had always attracted me in a strange way.
It was only last year she got married to that bully of our college, Rajesh.
When she came to meet me three months back, I was surprised, but pleased, rather excited,.
Today she was very nervous when she came to me.
"Will it be OK, Manoj? Are we doing the right thing ?"She had asked.
I was deeply absorbed in thoughts, when the nurse nudged me, "Shouldn't we begin, Doc, the baby's in distress."

"Oh Ya" and I started draping her for the Cesarean.

No comments: