Monday, August 27, 2007

Body

"To Ramu I give my farms, for his selfless service"
Late Babu Roshan Lal, freedom fighter's will was being read out,
" to my son, rest of my property. My eyes be given to the Eye Bank, and my body to the KGMC, for the benefit of the medical students."

"Hey RK, look at this body allotted to us. The old man has no eyeballs."
"Must have been ogling at some gal, who gouged his eyes"
"Lets play a prank, cut his dick and gift it to Chakku darling, she is acting so pricey with us."

Thus lay the body of Late Babu Roshan Lal, Freedom Fighter, on the marble slab, eyes gouged, organs mutilated and his pride, humiliated.

2 comments:

My Unfinished Life said...

hmm......wat exactly you wanna say..the man is dead and gone...if there were ways to show him respect..it would have been when he was alive...not damn dead!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Shooting Star,
The scene depicted above is from a dissection Hall of a Medical College, and I have tried to describe the apathy the young medicos have towards the cadavers provided to them for learning Human anatomy. Those who donate their bodies for such noble cause dont get a proper burial, but the least we can do for them is respect their bodies.