Monday, August 27, 2007

Kiss

Muaahhhhhhhh !!
I could feel the warm thick betel juice trickling down my cheeks.
She tightened her arms around me.
You are choking me , I tried to squirm out, but by the time she planted another wet kiss on my lips. I could feel the sweet musty fragrance of saffron with a tinge of tobacco.
Dadi leave me , I am not a kid now.
Oh yes my Ram, my Kishan, Dabbo told me that you have become a big doctor now.
At last, she let me go.
Marry soon, I want to kiss your son before I die. And tell your wife I'll beat her if it is a girl.
She was very strong for an eighty year old. And she always greeted me with a forced kiss whenever I met her.
How I hated her messy kisses.
.
.
.
The room was filled with fragrant smoke of guggul.
I saw her sleeping on the mat. She looked divine.
I bent over her and took her in my arms.
Dadi, why don't you kiss me today. Look I have my son with me too.
I pressed my cheeks on her lips. They were cold.
I tightened my embrace around her. She slipped away.
How much I yearned for her kiss.
A wet kiss filled with betel juice, smelling of saffron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.