Sunday, June 19, 2005

Should I Write

I read Ashok's Blog today. Since then I am thinking that I should also write. I have so many ideas churning inside my mind. All I 'll have to do is write all that, or rather type on my keyboard. How easy it is. In fact I have the talent. Its just that I am lazy. Several times I have felt so strongly for (or against) certain issues that I think of writing to the editor of the TOI. I have my points and counter points arguing in my mind. I sit and arrange all and start to write. But then I think why am I writing . Who will read my views? Will it have any impact on him? or whether my article will be published or not. And that's the end of the writer in me. I simply put away the notebook and go to sleep. And with me goes to sleep all those thoughts which if written and shared may have made some impact.

No comments: